Excellent Career Opportunity
Funeral Plan Sales Representatives
Romero Family Funeral Home has immediate openings for full and part-time funeral plan counselors at our expanding Denver, CO locations. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, highly motivated and self-driven.
- Proper training, mentoring and the lead support needed to achieve a successful career in the funeral industry
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Commissions with Advance
The Funeral Plan Counselor will manage the complete sales process from prospecting, to educating families about our services, to closing the sale.
Direct Sales experience in insurance or death care industry is required to offer insurance funded funeral plans to our families. This position requires a current Colorado Life Insurance Producer License or the ability to obtain license and is subject to a thorough background check.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Comfortable using computer systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- High level of integrity, compassion and respect
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
For immediate consideration submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yolanda Castillo at 719-821-5086.
Everything you need to know about funerals.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your funeral experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.